I wanted an eco option to replace Viva paper towels. I ended up choosing Tork HK1975A Perforated Roll Towel.
Though it turned out not durable enough like Viva for repeat use, Tork is my first choice in other uses. Also, when I can avoid using paper towels, I use two kinds of USA made cloth towels for drying hands and food preparation.
Why I Like It
- 100% recycled fiber (85% min. post-consumer, EPA compliant)
- Chlorine-free processing (Green Seal Standard GS-1)
- Certified compostable
- Made in USA
- Individually wrapped (necessary because they come in a large cardboard box)
- Cheaper per sheet compared to the leading brand
- Folded sheet works better when drying items
- Make it even greener by using each sheet multiple times
- Make sure the material picked up with the paper towel is compost safe before putting it in your compost bin for garbage services
- Keep the plastic wrap clean and recycle with the grocery bags
- I was only able to get them in bulk (12 rolls/box)
P. S. Want more USA made goods? See what else I actually use or shop at my Made in USA Amazon Store.