What do you do with all the clothes you don’t want to keep? Go through this in order so you can get the most of the your old things.
- Bring your best items to a local/church thrift shop first. If possible pick one that is all volunteers so all the money would go to the needy.
- For the not-so-good items (i.e. just good enough to go out in), go to places like Good Will or Value Village
- For cloth with holes and damages, recycle them. Check with your own garbage company if they recycle cloth.
- Look for a local recycle company that accepts textiles
- When all else fails Good Will seems to take cloth in any condition.